Full-Time Thai Chef for a luxury hotel restaurant in Tenerife (Spain)
We selected Chef of Asian Cuisine for a luxurious hotel in Tenerife. The incorporation will be as soon as possible.
The chef will be responsible for 4 people with very good conditions: two days off per week, two months of holidays per year, late shift, multicultural environment. If you don’t have European permission, we could sponsor you.
- Plan, organize and control all the tasks of the kitchen area.
- Supervises and manages food costs, taking into account budgeted consumption ratios. It proposes and launches the gastronomic offer of the restaurant.
- Performs inventories and controls of materials and merchandise. Designs dishes and participates in its elaboration.
- Organizes directs and coordinates the staff in charge to create a positive working environment.
- The essential title of Professional Chef.
- Prior experience of 5 years in similar positions.
- Deep knowledge of culture and oriental cuisine, specifically Thai, Chinese and Japanese.
- Experience in the elaboration and implementation of large banquets.
- Implication, tolerance to stress, communication and influence, conflict resolution and teamwork.
How to Apply
Please, send your cv with all the details about your Thai /Chinese / Japanese experience to:firstname.lastname@example.org We will contact to you soon. Thank you.
330 total views, 3 today