A unique opportunity for a unique individual
I am seeking a Thai national who is fluent in English to help me run Boujis Boutique Resort – a small boutique resort on the island of Samui.
- This supervisory position is perfect for someone who wants to learn all aspects of working at a hotel.
- Primary responsibilities include reservations and reception. However, there are many other duties including working closely with the housekeeping department, gardener, maintenance, and restaurant.
- We are a very small team, and we help out where we need to help out. I can guarantee you will never have a boring day at work. I can also guarantee you will learn many facets of the hospitality industry.
- I am seeking a self-starter and someone who is ready to hit the ground running.
- The position is full-time, 6 days a week, the shift will generally be noon to 10pm with an hour break.
How to ApplyIf interested, please forward your CV and salary requirements to email@example.com
120 total views, 1 today