Full-Time Senior Sales Client Manager
The Client Manager has account responsibility and their key focus is around analyzing the client’s situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and good questioning. They have the ability to influence clients to use Dimension Data’s solutions through articulating value in the client’s terms.
In this position you will be required to:
- Take ownership of a range of clients within the domestic, mid-market or international segments.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for Dimension Data.
- Drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire life-cycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs (turning clients’ implied needs into explicit needs), and then effectively articulate how Dimension Data can add value through services and solutions.
- Conduct a vulnerability analysis of Dimension Data’s position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of the proposed solution.
- Use Dimension Data’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast
Requirements: Education, Training, and Experience
- General Qualification in Sales (Degree / Advanced Diploma) Experience
- 4 – 6 years’ work experience
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a Sales environment
How to Apply
Interested applicants may directly send their resume at:
487 total views, 1 today