Full-Time Farm Manager – Breeder or Broiler
Farm Manager – Broiler
To plan and control the overall physical and financial operation of DPDC, which includes achieving targets set forth and pre-agreed by management in terms of efficient poultry management (health, brooding and growing of chicken), asset maintenance, inventory control, financial control, safety and physical security of the farming operation.
- To manage and ensure all Unit Managers practices Good Broiler Farming Management and the enforcement of all SOPs which are critical to the healthy growth of birds, reducing disease transmission and minimizing feed wastage in order to generate profitability.
- To ensure details of veterinary products used are properly documented for traceability and accountable for any cases of positive drug residues in meat.
- To ensure regular & accurate inventory update on all assets, stock movement and the accountability of the precise relationship between physical and recorded stocks.
- To communicate and follow closely with the relevant authorities so as to ensure compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- To promote the 5S culture within the farm. Measure results, correct and guide employees in the importance of workplace organization and cleanliness.
- To lead and motivate subordinates to enable them to work together effectively and productively.
- To achieve close work cooperation with CSD on flock monitoring program, DSM on feed quality, DBB on DOC quality and DPP on broiler sales volume & market requirement.
- To systematize, document and enforce accurate accounting using the JDE system as the primary recording and control tool.
Farm Manager – Breeder
To be responsible for the farm operation, systems, staff development, data management, and efficiency, from PS DOC up to the delivery of Hatching Eggs to the hatchery according to the established procedures.
- To be responsible for planning and executing the live breeder operation at the direction of the Senior Manager.
- To be accountable for all aspects of accurate and timely data recording in JDE and conformance of book values to physical stock at all times.
- To drive continuous maintenance programs and facility monitoring to ensure assets are in good order at all times and that production is competitive with industry standards.
- To work closely with both flock health team and production team on the bird management, and execution of flock heath measures and programs.
- To plan manpower use in the farm to maintain efficient utilization and productivity.
- To analyze data, reports and investigate cases of deviation from expected standards and report causes and corrective action plans in both bird and facility management.
- To plan for supplies to the farm to ensure on time delivery, accuracy of distribution, recording of deliveries, correct usage, and stock control.
- To ensure best practices leading to maximize the flock health status by good veterinary observation, good husbandry observation, clinical analysis and bio-security.
- To work with the SOP committee to define and implement Good Manufacturing Processes; train and encourage staff in pursuit of excellence in poultry management.
How to ApplySend your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
266 total views, 1 today